Tuesday, April 5, 2011

A Tough Day

...I've heard it all before... "This too shall pass", "I never said it would be easy, I only said it would be worth it", "After the trials come the blessings", and my personal favourite..."The Lord won't give you any challenges you can't handle"

Does there ever come a point where it's ok to say "Pretty sure I've hit my limit, and I just can't handle this one?"

I'm being a little sarcastic and facetious, and for that I apologize. I try so hard to be a positive person, and it just feels like lately I've been hit with one thing after another...and I'm beginning to wonder if there's ever an end?

I know I am learning so much about myself, and stretching my limits, and those are great things. And I am really doing my very best to push on and keep smiling...and one day I'll look back on all of this and laugh. This is just my chance to vent, and get it all out, so I can face tomorrow with a smile again.

On the plus side though...I had a couple of fortune cookies tonight, and between the 2 I ended up with 5 fortunes:

-You will take a chance in the near future, and win
-You will soon be involved in many gatherings and parties
-A vacation to sunny shores is in store for you
-Don't worry about the stock market. Invest in Family
and
-You will be travelling and coming into a fortune

...well most of them work together pretty well, and I kind of like the sounds of that; a trip to a sunny shore with chances, and parties, and fortunes?

Anyone up for a trip? haha

<3 Z

No comments:

Post a Comment