Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Fun!



"You can have it alone but two are better than one,


What I wouldn't give to be a kid until eternity


What I wouldn't give to be A kid again and have fun!


Fun! It's got a rhythm, a sound,


Fun! And when the rhythm gets found,


Fun! You want to spread it around..."


~From the musical "Big"


I love having fun...and yesterday I did! I had the afternoon off, as I typically do on Mondays, and so I took off to the "Bigger City" for an adventure. There was no real "plan", only time blocked off to spend together having fun...and it was amazing.


I really love adventures with no plans that can be completely spontaneous...when there's no agenda, and no limits. Those are the best kind.


I am exhausted today, but it was so completely worth it I'd do it all again tomorrow if I could :)


So thank you to my partner in fun...I look forward to many more adventures with you...


Z

No comments:

Post a Comment