Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Packing and Procrastinating...

...One's what I should be best at..one's what I am...lol

I do so much travelling you'd think I'd be awesome at at packing. I should have down exactly what I need to grab, throw it all into my bag, and be ready to go ahead of time. But that's not really me. Instead I know what I need to grab and how long it will take me to put it into my bag, and leave just that much time before I need to leave to do it then... At least I'm getting better at doing my laundry ahead of time now!

Procrastinating has always been something I've been good at...I've tried and tried again to rid myself of this terrible habit, but it just seems to take over at the worst times. Sometimes I am good at tricking that side of me, and doing things fast, or before they need to be done...but more often than not I find myself here: leaving for a trip in less than an hour and still not totally packed.

Guess I'll get off the computer now so that I can pack that at least ;) ...

No comments:

Post a Comment