Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Line Upon Line...

 

I decided to try something different this morning, and as I was getting ready for the day I listened to this video. Please take a minute to watch it! ...actually 3...it's 3 minutes long haha.

Daily Bread: Experience

Sometimes in life, there is nowhere else to turn but to God. Elder D. Todd Christofferson shares a personal experience that taught him to truly pray, recognize answers to prayers, and take life one day at a time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tJKmXtoMI5s



I loved starting off my day with this! I have had those experiences where all I could do was turn to the Lord in prayer, and what a difference it has made in my life! It was at those times when things were hardest that I was able to see most clearly how incredible it is to have a close relationship with my Father in Heaven.

It is so amazing to know that I'm not the only person who has felt that way! It is also incredible to know that my Heavenly Father knows me, and loves me enough that He is just waiting there for me to ask for His help and guidance.

I know it can take a great deal of faith to get to the point where it's ok not to see the light at the end of the tunnel, and just have it lit up enough to barely see one step at a time, but I know it's important to go through those times to truly be able to understand how incredible the love that God has for each of us is.

I hope that this video has made as big of a difference in your day as it did in mine!

Lots of Love,

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment