Sunday, March 25, 2012

Falling in Love...

  I am a clumsy person, and I often fall.  I have fallen in holes, ditches, mud puddles, piles of muck, pretty much anything you can think of...but I have never "fallen" in love.
  I have been in love before.  But that love came through patience, time, commitment, dedication, and work...it didn't just HAPPEN like when you fall into something.
  In this world of instantaneous-ness (no that's not a word, but no I don't really care :P) almost everything happens right away, and I think sometimes we forget that just because something isn't right there right now doesn't mean it's never going to happen.  Love is a strange feeling, because it's unpredictable...you never really know when or how you will feel it...but I have never heard of a time when true love didn't require all of those things that I mentioned before.
  I know that for me feelings of love come after a base of friendship and trust is firmly developed...and that can take a while.  But I also know that it is worth the work to get there!
  So I'm curious...what are your experiences in love?

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment