Thursday, March 29, 2012

An Answer!

This morning I was frustrated.  I was thinking too much, and I couldn't turn off my brain, and I just really needed to find an answer to a question in my life.  I spent hours this morning pondering on it to no avail...I was still just as frustrated as I was first thing.  I just decided to let it go...

I was supposed to have plans this evening, but late this afternoon those plans changed...which to begin with I was sad about, but it freed me up to go to a meeting I had been planning to skip.  I found my answer in a quote that was shared at that meeting, and then I was sooooo grateful for the change!  

 "Men and women who turn their lives over to God will discover that He can make a lot more out of their lives than they can.  He will deepen their joys, expand their vision, quicken their minds, strengthen their muscles, lift their spirits, multiply their blessings, increase their opportunities, comfort their souls, raise up friends, and pour out peace."
                 ~Ezra Taft Benson

What an amazing promise!  I am so grateful for the ways the Lord works in my life to make sure that I have access to the answers that I seek for.  I am so blessed to have the people and the programs in my life that help me along in my journey...

Z

No comments:

Post a Comment