Monday, December 27, 2010

Some Good TV

Ok, so I am a very loyal fan of the classic tv shows like Bones (never miss an episode!) and House...but recently I have been introduced to some new ones.

First, Community. Very funny, full of a little bit of everything. I've finally caught up through all of the episodes aired so far...and it's great. I can't wait for the next one, and I highly recommend it :)

Next, Being Erica. This is a much newer addiction, but it's kind of become my new "book that I can't put down". It's real life...except not. I can relate to the main character in so many ways it's scary. And on top of that, there's tons of good quotes in each episode...and I Love quotes, so that just makes it that much better. And convieniently all episodes from the beginning of the show can be found on cbc.ca. Can it get any better? I'm looking forward to watching more...

I hope everyone is having a great Holiday season. Merry late Christmas!

~*~Me~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment